Two cats and a donkey

Two cats and a donkey
A long time ago, in a little sunny and dusty town in Ro: Braila, The Chat stumbled upon a cat in a display window; to the cat's left, the sign says "We dye clothes"; the Chat has a toy-donkey in its right paw and smiles deviously at the cat; the cat enjoys a rare spring-sun behind a window one can't see in the picture; another lifetime.

mardi 2 novembre 2010

In a hurry

Just begun this new blog because I needed to justify somehow the sad and the funny of my so every-day life (quite a definition there, 'cause usually life isn't made of every day, or days in general).
Anyhow...
Wanted to write down the magnificent message of one of Amy Winehouse's songs, "I can't help you if you won't help yourself". I keep telling myself that, but I am not yet a young millionaire. Nor am I young. Or millionaire for that matter - one should always specify if one is a millionaire or not, thus sparing the others possible blunders. I digress again.
The easiest and most sincere way out - in writing this blog or anything, in living, and in the famous RL - would be to replace every word written or spoken by an "I". But one does seek variety, as well as many many words to speak about oneself and more often than not to oneself only. Therefore... I can't help myself if I won't help myself. Oh and I do intend to help myself to anything I can.... :p

The Chat sharpens its claws... and delicately scratches a spot under its belly.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire